The Kola Expeditions Co. was recognized the best tour operator of the Murmansk region for years 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2016.
Our focus is organizing trips around the Kola Peninsula.
In the winter, from November to May, we offer:
- snowmobile expeditions of various lengths and levels of complexity
- ethnographic programs
- skiing trips
- ice fishing
In the summer, from June to October, we offer:
- jeep and ATV off-road trips
- mountain walking tours of various degree of complexity
- cycling tours
- ethnographic trips
- sports trophy fishing at remote lakes
We also organize photo tours and corporate programs.
We have our own vehicles and equipment:
- four-stroke touring snowmobiles Lynx 49 Ranger made by BRP, Canada
- off-road bus on the GAZ-66 chassis
- customized UAZ jeeps
- cross-country skis
- avalanche equipment
- French TSL snowshoes
- a full set of snowmobile clothing
What sets Kola Expeditions apart from other companies:
- We are experienced travelers ourselves, with education in geography, and we have numerous autonomous trips and expeditions behind us.
- Over 20 years of practical expedition experience, with practice in Scandinavian and other countries, is applied to organizing our trips.
- In the snowmobile and jeep safari in the Kola Peninsula we are one of the first, which is proven by a variety of author programs.
- False modesty aside, one may say we possess unique information about the Kola Peninsula. This information came in small pieces from books, science articles in a variety of fields, talks with war veterans and participants of search parties in the old battlefields, field contacts with numerous scientific research expeditions, viewing photo and video materials, and much more, with every new expedition season bringing in new information and allowing us to offers new trips to beautiful places.
- Whole families visit us, with elderly parents and children starting from the age of five, honeymooners participate in our tours, and people come here to celebrate their family anniversaries. Strangers before the start, people make friendships that last years after completing a serious trip with us.
- Quality organization, routes fine-tuned in the course of many years, professional equipment and individual approach to each client, our attention to the weather and avalanche situation in the mountains, and availability of extensive travel information for our trips are always highly evaluated.
- Many people and teams come back 5-6 times. We continue discovering the Kola Peninsula for ourselves and want to share with you our knowledge of this unique area.